WebJiffy… your web development team
Showing all 5 results
WebJiffy empowers people to use the internet to further the success of their projects, organisations and careers. We work with people and organisations on web and real world projects for the education, consultancy and e-commerce sectors.
We build websites and web applications, train and coach individuals and teams on using the internet, software and on how to write code for the internet.
Below are a few services available to purchase from us online. For anything else please get in touch.
In order to register domain names in real time we require that you hold a credit balance with us. Please choose the amount you would like to top up – there is a 2.5% transaction charge which comes off the amount you top-up. Once you have topped up domain searching and buying will become available within your account pages.
Please visit our domain extensions page for an up to date list of extensions we support and prices.
Domain renewals are paid for by Direct Debit and you will receive an email 30 days before the renewal date of your domain name with instructions on how to renew.
Virtual Private Server
Create your own custom VPS with no set up fee.
We’ve created one of the UK’s most advanced virtual server platforms combining the latest generation of Dell PowerEdge servers, Intel Xeon processors and RAID-10 arrays of high performance SAS disks.
Every WebJiffy VPS comes with:
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 100Mbit Connection
- Full Root Access
- RAID 10
- Out of Band SSH Access
- Free IP Address
- One-Click Install Web App Library (including WordPress) – CentOS only
- Optional SSD Disks
- Optional cPanel or Plesk
- Optional Snapshot Back-ups & Restore
Our Webmaster Course is primarily for freelancers and small business owners who want to take full control of their website and use it to create an e-commerce portal for their offering.
It is also for businesses that may want to expand their offering to include web design and development, such as graphic designers, marketing agencies and entrepreneurs.
Each course is limited to 8 participants so that we can mould the course content around each participants' specific needs.
Our off-the-shelf course runs over five weeks and includes:
- 1 day per week (Wednesday's) in workshops designed to demonstrate, teach and coach you through building, expanding and maintaining your own e-commerce website.
- Telephone and email support from our course trainers and coaches throughout the course and for a month after the course end.
- 2 half day one-on-one sessions with one of our Web Coaches, working specifically on your website.
- Developer Hosting – we will provide you with a developers hosting account which will allow you to host multiple domains within your development space.
- 12 Months access to our Webmasters' Forum
- Huge range of stock images
Vital Course content:
- Domains & Hosting
- Planning a Web Project
- Legal, Environmental & Ethical Requirements and Policies
- Content Management & E-commerce
- PHP & MySQL (Programming and Databases)
- Maintaining Your New Website
Other areas covered as required:
- Grapic Design Principles
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Drop Shipping
- Working with APIs