Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our Webmaster Course is primarily for freelancers and small business owners who want to take full control of their website and use it to create an e-commerce portal for their offering.
It is also for businesses that may want to expand their offering to include web design and development, such as graphic designers, marketing agencies and entrepreneurs.
Each course is limited to 8 participants so that we can mould the course content around each participants' specific needs.
Our off-the-shelf course runs over five weeks and includes:
- 1 day per week (Wednesday's) in workshops designed to demonstrate, teach and coach you through building, expanding and maintaining your own e-commerce website.
- Telephone and email support from our course trainers and coaches throughout the course and for a month after the course end.
- 2 half day one-on-one sessions with one of our Web Coaches, working specifically on your website.
- Developer Hosting – we will provide you with a developers hosting account which will allow you to host multiple domains within your development space.
- 12 Months access to our Webmasters' Forum
- Huge range of stock images
Vital Course content:
- Domains & Hosting
- Planning a Web Project
- Legal, Environmental & Ethical Requirements and Policies
- Content Management & E-commerce
- PHP & MySQL (Programming and Databases)
- Maintaining Your New Website
Other areas covered as required:
- Grapic Design Principles
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Drop Shipping
- Working with APIs